Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walther's new PK380

I love the time around Shot Show, so many new toys to drool over.

Walther has proven to be spying on my dreams, and announced their new pistol built on the P22 platform, the PK380. I love my little P22, and put a few hundred, if not thousands, of rounds through it every month. Mine's still running just fine as long as I clean it.

The PK380 is basically a scaled up version, with a few updates to the grip shape, chambered in .380acp. It's dimensions are almost identical to the P22 (it's .2 inches longer and a hair taller and wider) and the controls are identical.




There's a few other .380's out there that are smaller in size, but I like the fact that it shares so much with my little plinker, and at an MSRP of $363, I guess I'll be picking one up when they hit the shelves in hopes of Mr. Doyle pulling his head out of his... well you know.

No comments: