What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy busy busy

Been a little scarce around here as of late (at least I feel like it...)  My little sister got married this past weekend, and I was pretty much at work when I wasn't at the wedding.  Top that off with my car blowing a cooling line Friday, leaving me car-less for all of it. (It's fixed now, fingers crossed...)

On the upside, my math professor's got something going on tomorrow, so I get to sleep in for the first time in two months.  It's amazing how happy that makes me.  Plus I picked up a couple hundred rounds of 9mm, so we'll see how the M&P9 works out soon.

Another plus, I totally rocked these shoes at the reception.  Wore them for my other sister's wedding too.

No comments: