What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ugh

"Hey, so I know you've got a concert Saturday for Choral Union, but I totally think you should get another head cold.  I mean that one a couple weeks ago wasn't too bad, even if you were doing Army crap."

"Screw you body.  Screw you."

Thank His noodly appendages for Theraflu.  Hopefully I'll be able to breath through my nose Saturday. (And yes, I sing baritone in the large vocal ensemble at school.)

2 comments:

bmxmmmob said...

Poor baby. Want me to make stew and give you some?

Fred said...

Tempting...