What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Monday, November 15, 2010

.22lr SCAR

If you haven't noticed, I like .22lr clones.  I've only got two at the moment, but they're both lots of fun.

The Maddened Fowl has found another one, this time a SCAR from ISSC.  If it's priced right it could be fun.

2 comments:

McVee said...

Neat. I am going forward with the M&P 22 but the M22 glock clone looks good.
Yeah, and I'm sure the Sarah Brady shock quoitent is high with these tacti-twos
Best

Fred said...

I'm easily getting more use out of my M&P15-22 than any of my other .22lr's combined, but variety is the spice of life. Hopefully the controls are similar enough to the SCAR that it'll be a good training options for those running them.