What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Grumblecakes

At some point this weekend the facebook page picked up a couple more "fans," or "likes," or whatever it is this week.  Not a giant crowd like some of the others, but the small victories can be fun.

I hate being away from home during a daylight savings switch.  It never fails that I'll forget to reset my alarm clock, and thankfully this time it meant I was in my car and halfway to school an hour early, not cursing for sleeping through my first class again.  So I diverted my trajectory to the coffee shop and pulled out the netbook, and got a cup of delicious Mexican Chiapas so fresh that I don't know if it will cool down fast enough to drink before I have to actually get to class.

That's about it really, but I thought somebody would get a little laugh at me.

No comments: