What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

High-Larry-Us

The target at the end got me big time... the dogs are still barking.



My copy's in the mail...

3 comments:

JD said...

I think I'm definitely going to have to make a trip to Racine in 2011. I really want to take one of their classes.

Fred said...

I need to stash some money and ammo for the same...

JD said...

Definitely. The Mrs and I were planning on taking a Team Tactics course by LMS Defense, but they don't appear to have the dates and location that we were interested in going to. A trip to Racine for Dynamic Carbine definitely seems more likely. I've got 2K of 5.56 in a can waiting for a class.