Sunday, January 9, 2011

ARrrgghh!

Got out of drill early enough to hit up the gun show.  Thanks to the door guy for letting the uniformed soldier in for free, always cool.  Of course that also starts many random conversations with the standard slew of gun show personae.  On the upside, helped a guy with some coyote problems pick out his first AR, so bonus there, and my usual dealer cut me a deal on this-















I've always wanted one of the Jolly Rogers variants from Spike's.  Unfortunately the flag that's supposed to come with them was missing, but I do have a Calico Jack flag (skull and crossed cutlasses) stashed in a footlocker somewhere.

2 comments:

JD said...

I like this one better

http://forum.pafoa.org/rifles-42/9983-jolly-roger-arrrrrrrrrr-15-done.html

Fred said...

I did use the picture in your link on a forum once... guys were arguing about pronouncing "FAL", and somebody used the AR15 as an example. "You don't say 'ARRRR Fifteen' do you?"

I linked that picture and said "well...."

I like my Spike's though, because it's mine.