Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GFS.com Acquires TFB

Actually, Congratulations to Steve.  A good deal came at a perfect time to get him set up in a great way.  The Firearm Blog is one of the small handful of gun blogs that pushed me over the edge and into the abyss that is the gunblogospher, and it still remains one of my largest influences.

The "Guns, not Politics" policy is refreshing, and Steve promises that it will not change.  The sale only means he'll have more time to blog, and spend less time on the maintenance required to host your own site or however that works (there's a reason I use Blogger... I'm not too much of a computer person.)

Again, congrats to Steve, and best of luck in his future endeavors.

2 comments:

Mr. Casey said...

Here's hoping someone comes along and gets you a deal soon! Then it'll be coffee, guns, blogging, coffee, sleep, guns, guns, ammo, blogging, etc. Ha!

Fred said...

That would be fun. I have to get some mountain biking in there somewhere though.