Monday, January 17, 2011

SHOT 2011

In case you're trapped under a rock or something, today is Media Day for SHOT Show 2011.  Wish I was there...

Anyway, keep an eye on things, I'll try to get some links to whatever eye candy I can scrounge up as the bloggers return to their hotels tonight when I've got some downtime at work.  In fact, I'll just throw them all on this post, it'll be fun! (And easier to find I guess.)

Smith & Wesson Governor (.410/.45lc/.45acp revolver... face, meet palm...)

Crimson Trace 1911 grips (newer, slimmer & sleeker.  Work with ambi-safeties.)

Colt Piston M4 w/ folding stock (now with more video!)

H&K416C (I will say I like that stock better than the Colt) (video as well)

Colt Revolvers, new Trijicon Night Sights, Glocks, Springfields, the Colt CM/SP109, and new Surefire .22 cans; from Gear Scout (I'm liking those sights...)

HK45, H&K MR556, Random Photos, and some other stuff over at The Firearm Blog.

2 comments:

Poptart said...

WHY SMITH & WESSON, WHY

Fred said...

For the monies it will no doubt bring... it does seem like the "sell-out" model now, wonder who else is gonna make one.