Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ahh...

As a stark counterpoint to yesterday's snow, it's currently 57 degrees and climbing, and feels warmer due to the completely clear sky and bright sun.  It nice to enjoy driving around aimlessly in the work car with the windows down for the first time since October (it's also great to enjoy a daytime shift after a month of nights...)  Thankfully I'm done at 3, so bike riding shall occur before it gets cold and dank again tomorrow.

Also on a more positive note, tomorrow looks to be the last night with below 40 degree temps at night, at least for the foreseeable future.  This is important so the water in the small lakes around here can warm up.  Last Friday the girl and I went up to Gander Mountain and ended up driving back with something on top of my car...



















It was on sale well below her budget, and I'm all sorts of jealous, since it's 10 times nicer than my little boat.  (Although I can't complain too much... mine was free after all.)

It's looking to be a fun summer... assuming it ever gets here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice boat! Gotta love the dry ammo box too.