What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Want, Even Though I Have No Real Use For

Ruger 10/22 Takedown.  Really simple too.  Would be good to put some Tech-Sights on it and stash it in the car for impromptu range trips I guess.

2 comments:

Vinosaur said...

Still waiting impatiently for my Ruger takedown to arrive. It was my BAG Day purchase. Issues between seller and FFL. As much as I like the Tech-Sights, I wanted a rail option so went with Nodak Spud Ruger rear sight from Brownells. Sad that I ordered the sights 2 full weeks after I paid for the gun and will get the sights first.

Fred said...

My BAG Day gun last year didn't show up until October... so it could be worse.