What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Week...

...Until I report for Active Duty.  Damn it's coming up fast.

Speaking of, that's why it's been kinda quiet around here lately, lots of crap to get together and a lot of "non-blog" stuff on my mind.  Deployments take up a lot of your time...

3 comments:

Jester said...

Keep your self safe brother.

Richard Koch said...

God speed. We have never met F2F, but I know you as I read your blog daily.
God speed my friend!

Six said...

In case I miss it Lu and I will be keeping you in our prayers. Stay safe. Besides, I'm determined to go on a ride with you someday.