What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Content... (and a lack there-of)

Trying to think of some longer posts to write, just for the sake of something longer and whatnot; and all I can think of is getting home in July, and wondering who makes a good AIWB holster for the LCP, and why is it so dang hard to find a good IWB mag holder for the same?  Any leads would be appreciated on that (looking for kydex, for I am a sweaty man.)

1 comment:

James said...

I carry my LC9 AIWB in a desantis tuck this II that I've added a leather sweat shield to. I have the same issue with sweat and rust.

I've also swapped out the clip with one of these to make it more AIWB friendly: http://kholster.com/proddetail.php?prod=CLIP_KYDEX