Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow.

If you live in District 3 in Madison, you may want to elect a new Alder-person.

One of the members on the Wisconsin OC Forum sent a message to the city Alders in regards to the Madison 5, and this is what they got in response:

Have a good time staying at home. While legal, it's inappropriate and aggressive to pack your little pistols in public places. We won't miss you or the childish displays of constitutional freedoms.
Lauren Cnare 
 District 3 Alder


Just Wow.

Her contact information can be found here.

5 comments:

McVee said...

Does not surprise Me Fred. Madison is the San Francisco of the midwest.
I would forward that to Glenn/instapundit.

Fred said...

I'll have to keep an eye out, I know a bunch of people have contacted local media and were planning to push it up higher.

Ripcode on ARFCOM/WEVO said...

Wow! Just wow! I feel for you people in Wisconsin....

"We won't miss you or the childish displays of constitutional freedoms."

Tam said...

Dude, srsly.

Mail that to pundit@instapundit.com

Fred said...

I haven't checked lately to see if he's picked it up, but I'll get on that.