What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bummer

G&C friend Marty's dog Harley has been dealing with Lyme's Disease and general older-agedness, and couldn't stand up this morning.  He had a close call a couple weeks ago, looked like he got passed it, but not so much today.

I don't think I can sit in the car thinking for the drive to the range today.

3 comments:

Six said...

I am so sorry Fred. Losing a beloved dog is one of the hardest things we can go through. A month and a half later and I still find myself breaking down whenever I think of Trooper. My thoughts and prayers to you and Marty.

Fred said...

I only met the guy a couple times, but he was a big friendly ball of fur. I'll pass on the kind words.

bmxmmmob said...

Thank you. He was one hell of a dog!