What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

M&P22 Photo

Buds Gun Shop has a picture.



















Word is they're being manufactured by Walther, and will be in 10 or 12 shot flavors.

I'm hoping it fits in standard M&P9/40 holsters.

First mentioned rumors here.

5 comments:

Tam said...

"Word is they're being manufactured by Walther..."

Translation: Another zamak wonder from Umarex. :(

Fred said...

Unlike most (apparently) my little P22 is holding up great. I just don't clean it enough.

aczarnowski said...

Another zamak wonder from Umarex.

First thing that popped into my head too. If true, I concur. :(

The Zombie Hunter said...

only 10 or 12 rounds? I was hoping for much more. I wonder how the .22LR does "out there"?

I am sure they'd be a pleasure to shoot.

Fred said...

Rimmed cartridges stack poorly, so you tend to run out of space in a pistol when you hit 10 or so in a single stack.

I haven't seen how Kel-tec set up the PMR-30 though, they seem to have figured something out. Maybe there'll be higher cap mags out there eventually.