Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sig Academy and 522 Commando

Jay G was lucky enough to go on a tour of the Sig Academy recently, and came back with some good pictures and lots of information.  Looks like a fantastic facility, and I'd  love to be able to go through the place.

The bloggers also got to look at and handle just about all of Sig's product line, and a couple things not out yet, including this 522 Commando-



















That's right, it's a cute .22lr, with a tacticool fake can to hide the 16" barrel.  That is massive amounts of cool in my mind, I may have to pick one up eventually.

(While we're on the subject, if anybody connected to Bravo Company or Lauer Custom Weaponry happen to read my blog... those guys are like a day trip away from here...)

2 comments:

Paul said...

Lauer actually has a store you can go into. Funny I live two miles away and have never been in there

Fred said...

Is closer to 2 hours away for me... so what's your excuse? ;)

I'd still love to poke around their facilities and see how they make stuff though. I think it'd be fun.