.

.

Kilted to Kick Cancer 2014!

Once again, Guns & Coffee is Kilted to Kick Cancer!

Donations can be made on the

Please check "This donation is made as part of a Fundraising Team" and select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu.

Also keep in mind-
Kilted to Kick Cancer is proud to announce we have received the stamp of approval from the IRS to operate under section 501(c)(3) of the revenue code.
Short version: The money you donate to help us spread the word about cancer risks for guys and gals alike…it’s tax deductible now!
Thank you for your support!

Friday, January 4, 2013

BCM Gunfighter Ambi CH

I've mentioned the excelent BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle in the past, and I'm a fan.  Over on WEVO they've announced the newes part of the Gunfighter line, the Mod.A44 (Ambidextrious).  Cool stuff.



Retail looks to be a little higher than the standard version, understanable with the extra machining and parts that go into it.

3 comments:

James said...

Just as a heads up, you can get the Rainier/AXTS Raptor for about $3 more through Rainer with a mil discount. I strongly prefer the Raptor to my BCM's for the simple fact that it doesn't randomly pinch my fingers and I don't have to wear gloves around it.

Fred said...

How stiff does it feel compaired to a GI charging handle?

James said...

Not at all. Since the latch is the part you grasp (whereas the latch on the BCM is just part of the handle) it's a very natural-feeling design. I'd trade my two BCM's and one GI in for Raptors if they weren't $70.