What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Wheelie-grumbles

I know Taurus was trying to fix their image a while back, and it's nice that they implemented a good warranty program... but... $76 shipping kind of kills the "free service" on your $400 revolver.  It's seriously cheaper (if I can find one in stock....) to buy a new cylinder and install that myself (the problem is a mar in one of the chambers, causing the empties to fire-form to the crap-tastic machine mark and not want to eject.)

Once again, the lack of locally owned dealers sucks.

On a related note- S&W is awesome... they just give you a pre-paid shipping label.  Only cost me the gas to Mosinee (nearest FedEx office.)

1 comment:

Mulliga said...

I've sent a couple of J-frames back to Smith in the past. Both times, within a week, they shipped a brand new replacement gun to my FFL. Pretty good service in my book.