What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

M&P Bitz Report

Hit up the range yesterday with one of my coworkers. Chilly, but ran some rounds through a few of our guns.  A good day overall.

I'm more than impressed with the 10-8 u-notch rear.  I don't have a timer, but it sure felt faster.  Sharp, clear, uncluttered.

The Apex/10-8 collaboration floor plates are also pretty nice. I didn't notice any difference while shooting, but I felt like I had more control during reloads.

If I have any issues in the future, I'll be sure to report them.

No comments: