What can you do to help?


You can get yourself a sweet outfit and enjoy a pants-free lifestyle too, but more importantly you can donate to help fund awareness campaigns and research into fighting these diseases. Simply go to the Kilted to Kick Cancer Donate page and make your tax deductible donation today! Please remember to select "Team Guns & Coffee" from the drop-down menu as well.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ah Hippies...

Overheard in the coffee house-
"It says he used two 9mm semi-auto handguns.  Where would you even get your hands on something like that?"
I don't know... any reputable gun shop?  I have no idea what news article he was reading, but sometimes it's mind boggling at how detached certain parts of society are.  I think this just cries out for more education.  (Although I'm fairly certain the hippie in question is a professor at the college, either English or Communications... so there may not be much hope for this case.)

2 comments:

Alex said...

Heh, I have my hands on a 9mm right now.

Thomas said...

Betcha he knows how to get his hands on some illicit drugs, if not the evil "semi-automatic machine guns" he was reading about...