Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Insomnia and Long Days of Zombie Slaying

Make for no posts marked Tuesday. Although it's still Tuesday in my mind (it's not tomorrow till I go to sleep!).

So with the weather being above freezing for the most part, broke out the single speed with the giant ring (I think it's a 55 tooth ring up front and a 16 on back... glacial outwash plains are flat) and went to school. I was running a bit late, so I was booking it, and am still amazed I was able to make it up to the third floor of the Science Building on campus. Legs do not equal in shape in the least.

And when classes are done, Tuesdays are game day at the shop, so my Angels of Vengeance decimated some traitorous skum, and my Dark Heresy guardsman maintained his "King warp-zombie Slayer" award for another session.


And now it's 2am, the alarm clock will start screaming at me in a little over 5 hours. Screw you daylight savings...

No comments: